16 aesthetically designed cottages nestled in a beautiful agricultural valley with the Aravalli Hills as a backdrop.
Personal safe, intercom and attached bathrooms with hot and cold showers.
- Local Indian & Continental cuisines are served in the retreat
- The stay at the retreat is inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner along with tea and coffee service in the dining area
- No room service
- Keeping in mind the isolation of our location, we request you to give us adequate advance notice for any special dietary requirements and we shall do our best to meet your requirements
- No outside alcohol allowed in the common areas
CASH CURRENCY ACCEPTED AT THE RETREAT: INDIAN RUPEES ONLY
CARD SWIPE MACHINE AVAILABLE AT THE RETREAT
- Smoking: Permitted in designated smoking zone only
- Extra Bed: There is no provision for extra bed. 1 Extra mattress per cottage can be placed on chargeable basis
- Laundry: Laundry service on chargeable basis is available at the retreat
- Keeping in Touch: Only intercom facilities are available in the rooms. For all outside calls please contact the Manager. A mobile telephone with both ISD / STD facilities will be made available. Please check with the Manager for applicable charges.
- Tips and Gratuities: Individual tipping is not recommended. We request you to put the tips in the common 'Tip Box'.
- Fire and Safety Features: All rooms are equipped with fire extinguishers as are all guest areas, kitchen and staff areas.
Operational Period: SEPTEMBER TO APRIL
Best time to visit: OCTOBER TO FEBRUARY