- Prices are in Indian Rupees (INR) on twin/double occupancy basis
- Applicable from:
- 15th September 2017 to 30th April 2018
- 15th September 2018 to 30th April 2019
- Christmas and New Year Supplement of INR 5000+Taxes per person will be applicable on the following dates:
- 24th December
- 25th December
- 31st December
Standard CHECK IN time is 14:00 Hours and CHECK OUT time is 10:00 Hours
per cottage per night
per cottage per night
|1 to 10 Guests||INR 15,000||INR 17,500|
|11 to 32 Guests||INR 12,500||INR 14,600|
|Extra Mattress (For 12 years and above)||INR 5,000 per mattress||INR 5,300 per mattress|
Above prices are NOT inclusive of Govt. Service Tax and/or any further taxes levied by the Government of India. Presently the Service Tax is 9%.
- Accommodation inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- One activity (Camel/Camel Cart Ride or Evening Cultural performance) included on per night stay
Inhouse recreational facilities:
- Well stocked library
- Various board games
- Outdoor games like badminton, cricket & croquet
- Visit to local village school
- Hike to nearby hill
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, internet, wines & spirits, medical expenses etc.
- Any Insurance
- Evacuation charges in case of medical emergencies
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and airplanes delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, lost luggage, etc.
- Any tipping
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
Facilities offered at the Retreat on Chargeable basis:
- Well stocked bar. (Outside Alcohol is not allowed in common areas)
- Visit to Abhaneri Stepwells
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Booking & Deposit:
- At the time of booking: 25% Advance deposit
- 45 Days prior to CHECK IN: 75% Balance payment
- Between 60 to 46 days prior to CHECK IN: 10% cancellation charges
- Between 45 to 30 days prior to CHECK IN: 25% cancellation charges
- Less than 29 days prior to CHECK IN and NO SHOW: 100% cancellation charges
** All reservations are subject to cancellation if payments are not received by the due date.
Children are welcome! Under 12 years can share the room with their parents or guardians. In case an extra mattress is requested, it shall be on chargeable basis.
12 years and above will require an extra mattress and only 1 extra mattress is permitted per cottage.
Children will be the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians and must never be left unattended.
DIFFERENTLY ABLED GUESTS
You must report any special attention required at the time the reservation is made. Far Horizon India will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of differently abled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so.
It is customary to give gratuities, subject to your satisfaction of services rendered. Gratuities are not included in the tariff. Individual tipping is not recommended. We request you to put the tips in the common 'Tip Box'.
Pets are not allowed in the retreat.
Dera Village Retreat shall not be required to refund any amount paid by any guest who must leave the resort prematurely for any reason, nor shall Dera Village Retreat identified herein be responsible for the lodging, meals, return transportation or other expenses incurred by such guest. However, facilitation of all services to the said affect would be made on request and paid for by the guest.